What cookies are?
Cookies are small information files that allow us to compare and understand how our users navigate through our website and, in this way, improve their browsing process.
If you do not want to receive Cookies, please configure your Internet browser to delete them from your computer's hard drive, block them or notify you if they are installed. At all times you can access the configuration of your browser to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent by our website without preventing access to the contents. However, the quality of the operation of the Services may be affected. To continue without changes in the configuration of Cookies, simply continue on the website.
Why are they important?
Cookies are useful for several reasons:
- - From a technical point of view, they allow websites to work more agile and adapted to the preferences of users, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
- - They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against the website or its users.
- - They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- - They serve to optimize the publicity that we show to the users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
You can get more information about Cookies and their use in www.aboutCookies.org
The types of cookies we use.
Browsing this website means that the following types of cookies can be installed:
- - Performance improvement cookies: This type of cookies retains your preferences for certain tools or services so you do not have to reconfigure them every time you visit our website.
- - Statistic analysis cookies: are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow quantifying the number of visitors and statistically analyze the use made by users of our services. Thanks to them we can study the navigation through our website and thus improve the offer of products or services we offer. These cookies will not be associated with any personal data that can identify the user, giving information about browsing behavior anonymously.
- - Geolocation cookies: These cookies are used by programs that try to geographically locate the situation of the computer, smartphone, tablet or connected television, in order to fully offer anonymous content and services.
- - Register cookies: When you register on our website, cookies are generated that identify you as a registered user and indicate when you have been identified in the portal. These cookies are used to identify your user and their preferred services. These cookies can be used in combination with analytical data to individually identify your preferences on our website.
- - Publicity cookies: are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to effectively manage the advertising spaces of our website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use made of our website. Thanks to her we can know your browsing habits on the internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- - Third parties cookies: in some of our pages you can install third-party cookies that allow you to manage and improve the services they offer. An example of this use are the links to social networks that allow us to share our contents.
These Cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the website. They improve the operation and the experience in your visit remarkably, and they help us to show you products of your interest.
You can distinguish between own or third party cookies. Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Piwik, Google, Mautic, AddThis, etc.
In addition, depending on their duration, they can be session or persistent. Session cookies are a type of cookies used to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page, are not stored on the user's computer when the session expires or the user closes the browser; Persistent cookies are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored on the user's computer and can be accessed and processed when the user leaves the website and when they reconnect to it, they can be deleted at any time by the user. user.
||This is the session cookie, which allows users to be recognized within a website, so any change of page or item or selection of data that you make, will be remembered from one page to another.
||It is used to differentiate between the different tracking objects created in the session.
||It is used to distinguish anonymous users and perform analyzes on the interactions of users in the application in order to optimize the services offered.
||It is used to distinguish users
||This cookie must be set in a mandatory way for the correct functioning of PIWIK.
||They contain information about the visitor's references, that is, what site he came from.
||It is used to know the time the user spends on our page and the number of pages he visits, or what is the same as the visits / sessions of visits last.
||This cookie will have the value of the ID for the contact currently tracked. This provides access to the server-side software to the contact ID and, therefore, provides the integration capability with the Mautic REST API as well.
||Identifies the device from which the page was accessed
||It serves to recognize visitors, calculate unique visitors who create reports, recognize recurring visitors
||The Mautic cookie helps identify and track visitors. Mautic, is a tool (container) that stores data on access and preferences of users. They will only be identified by personal data, if the User has proceeded to give them through a record by which he has consented to such treatment.
||These cookies are used to collect website statistics and track conversion rates.
||They implement certain Google utilities and can store certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per page or activation of the SafeSearch filter, as well as customize the ads that are displayed in the Google search, or 'cookies'. Social Sharing 'for the G + 1 button to recommend the foot of the pages.
||These cookies are used by Google, to store user preferences and information during the display of pages with Google maps. Google Maps allows to include in our web maps with the location of our establishments
||To provide services and extract anonymous information about navigation.
|Google through Doubleclick.net
||They are advertising cookies; they are used to improve advertising. They are usually used to guide advertising according to the content that is relevant to a user, improve the performance reports of the campaign and avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
IDE 19 months
DSID 10 days
||Their cookies (datr and locale) are used to identify the web browser that connects, the language used, control attempts to identify the service and provide personalized advertising.
||They help to share content in the social network while you are logged into your account, as well as obtain analytics.
||This cookie is associated with the social sharing widget AddThis that is commonly embedded in web pages so that visitors can share content with a variety of networking platforms and sharing. Stores an updated stock count page.
||This cookie is associated with the social sharing widget AddThis that is commonly embedded in web pages so that visitors can share content with a variety of networking platforms and sharing.
||Use data is collected, data processing location.
||Create a unique user ID and share content with other social networks. Use the user identification to make it possible for the user to share content on various social networks.
|Lotame Solutions Inc.
||Lotame is a Data Management Platform (DMP) that, through these cookies, obtains information (not personal or sensitive) from the User's browsing in order to provide an advertising coherent with their habits and to manage more effectively the strategies of marketing.
How to manage cookies in browsers
To allow, know, block or eliminate Cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer or device. Below we suggest search links to find out how to manage cookies in the main browsers.