ADDITIONAL DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
1. Incorporation of personal data to the files of YUNBIT, S.L.
In accordance with the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD), the Interested Party is informed that the personal data that you provide through the different websites and channels will be incorporated and treated in the files owned by YUNBIT, SL with registered office at Plaza Carlos Trías Bertrán 4 - Oficina 17, 28020 Madrid, with NIF B-84072180, telephone (+34) 91 102 15 70 and with email address email@example.com
2. Purpose of the treatments
The data collected through the form SEND INFORMATION REQUEST will be treated with the purpose of contacting the Interested Party to provide timely information about the company's products and services.
The data collected through the form CONTACT will be treated equally with the purpose of contacting the Interested Party to manage the request for information about the products and services of the company.
The data collected through the form DOWNLOAD PRODUCT SHEET will be treated with the aim of sending interested parties who so desire detailed information about the selected product.
The data collected through the form REQUEST A DEMO will be processed in order to manage the request of the Interested Party and facilitate access to a demo of the company's applications.
The data collected through the form DOUBTS, SUGGESTIONS AND OTHER CONTRIBUTIONS will be treated with the purpose of managing the request or queries of the users of the system.
The data collected through the form WHAT YOU THINK? of the blog of Yunbit will be treated with the purpose of publishing comments on the blog.
The data collected through the form CREATE AN ACCOUNT of the blog BusinessCloud of Yunbit- environment clients will be treated in order to manage the registration as a registered user, which will allow you to access, create and edit information in this environment.
The data collected through the contact form of the following landings:
- eCommerce + ERP: https://ecommerce.yunbitsoftware.com
- Keys to improve your eCommerce: https://www.yunbitsoftware.com/claves-para-mejorar-tu-ecommerce
- Employee and talent portal: https://portaldelempleado.yunbitsoftware.com
- Digital transformation: https://www.yunbitsoftware.com/transformacion-digital
- ERP Cloud Software: https://www.yunbitsoftware.com/software-erp-cloud
- Yunbit + Salesforce: https://www.yunbitsoftware.com/software-erp-cloud-integrado-con-salesforce
- Employee and talent portal + ERP: https://www.yunbitsoftware.com/software-rrhh-portal-del-empleado
- Yunbit HR + Payroll: https://www.yunbitsoftware.com/software-recursos-humanos-rrhh
will be treated with the purpose of contacting the user to provide timely information about the products and services of the company.
Likewise, in those cases in which the Interested Party has expressly requested it, the data will be processed in order to periodically send information about the products and services of YUNBIT and; punctually, of the services and products offered by expert partners in business and technology management.
The data collected through the email firstname.lastname@example.org for the SELECTION PROCESSES of the Yunbit blog will be processed in order to manage the Candidates' request in the company's selection processes.
The data collected through the email email@example.com for information and / or participation in the training offered by Yunbit, will be treated with the purpose of managing the request of those interested in the training actions given by the company.
The contribution of the data is based on the consent of the Interested Party, being voluntary, specific, unequivocal and informed.
3. Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the consent granted voluntarily by the Interested Parties.
4. Data communication and international transfers
The data collected by YUNBIT through its website will not be communicated to third companies.
However, YUNBIT has the collaboration of third party service providers that have access to your personal data and that treat the referred data in the name and on behalf of YUNBIT as a consequence of its provision of services. Specifically, YUNBIT will contract the provision of services by third-party providers that carry out their activity, by way of example and not limitation, in the following sectors: companies providing technology services, companies providing computer services, providers of messaging services and / or postal items, infrastructure management and maintenance companies and call center services companies.
If the processing of personal data takes place outside the list of countries that make up the European Economic Area, would be made to countries with a level of protection comparable to that of the European Union (decisions of adaptation of the European Commission, contractual clauses type as certification mechanisms). For more information you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Exercise of rights. The rights that the User can exercise are:
- i) Right of access to the personal data of the interested party, for which the User can obtain confirmation on whether YUNBIT deals with personal data concerning him and, in such case, access said data.
- ii) Right of rectification. The User has the right to request a correction of inaccurate data, or complete incomplete personal data.
- iii) Right of suppression. The User may request that they stop treating their data without undue delay, among others, because these have ceased to be necessary, the consent has been withdrawn, etc.
- iv) Right to limit the processing of data. The User may request that their personal data not be applied to the processing operations that in each case would correspond.
- v) Right to data portability. The User may receive their data in a structured format, commonly used and mechanically read; Likewise, the User may request that their data be transmitted to another Data Controller, provided that this is technically possible.
- vi) Right of opposition, the interested party opposes the treatment and YUNBIT will stop treating your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
The User can exercise their rights by request to YUNBIT, S.L., Plaza Carlos Trías Bertrán 4 - Oficina 17, 28020 Madrid or through email email@example.com, accompanying in any case, a copy of your national identity document, passport or other valid document that identifies you.
If the User has any doubt about the exercise of their rights, they can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency to resolve any doubts about them. Likewise, interested parties may submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights, at Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid, contact telephone number: 912 66 35 17.
6. Security measures
YUNBIT will treat all the personal data accessed under the strictest confidentiality, applying the security, technical and organizational measures that correspond according to the applicable legislation.
7. Automated decisions and profiling
Users are informed that automated decisions will not be made, nor will profiles be developed. In some cases we can elaborate a "commercial profile" based on the information provided. Automated decisions will not be made based on those profiles; but you can apply marketing strategies to provide them with information that best suits their interests.
8. How long will we keep your data?
The data corresponding to your information request, product file, query, contact and demo request will be kept for a maximum period of two years to manage a possible commercial relationship.
The data collected through the form indicated in the section of purposes such as "DOUBTS, SUGGESTIONS AND OTHER CONTRIBUTIONS" will be kept for a maximum period of two years to manage the requests and possible improvements in the system Yunbit BusinessCloud.
The data collected through the form indicated in the section of purposes such as "CREATE AN ACCOUNT" of the BusinessCloud wiki, will be preserved until the request of the Stakeholders is completely managed.
The data collected through the form indicated in the section of purposes such as "WHAT DO YOU THINK?" of the blog of Yunbit will be preserved until the request of the Stakeholders is completely managed.
In those cases in which the Interested Parties have requested the periodic sending of commercial information, the data will be kept during the provision of this service and until such time as its deletion and / or opposition is requested by the interested party.
The data of the candidates for the selection processes received through the e-mail of firstname.lastname@example.org will be kept during the period of one year.
Furthermore, personal data may be kept for as long as any type of liability derived from a legal obligation, the execution of a contract or the application of pre-contractual measures requested by the Interested Party may be required.
9. How have we obtained your data?
The data processed by YUNBIT are those that the Interested Party has voluntarily provided to YUNBIT through the completion of the corresponding form.
They have also been able to be picked up by their contact by email to the mail email@example.com for their interest in an offer published on the Yunbit blog; or to the mail firstname.lastname@example.org for your interest in any of our training activities.
10. What category of data are treated?
The categories of data that are treated are: identifying data, identification of the company, email and telephone. In the case of the data provided by Candidates for jobs, work experience, personal characteristics, academic and professional, through curriculum vitae.
Specially protected data is not processed.
11. Right to file a claim with the Control Authorities
Interested parties are informed of the possibility of informing the Spanish Data Protection Agency of any incident regarding the processing of their data. The Spanish Agency for Data Protection has the function of ensuring compliance with legislation and controlling its application.
This Policy was last revised in December 2018.